It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
4. Click the "CCGA Students, Faculty & Staff" link.
5. Log in with your CCGA username and password.
You may search the catalog without logging in, but you will not be able to view eBooks off campus.
6. Enter term(s) that you wish to search and click on search symbol or hit enter.
8. Your search will include materials in various formats. Look for the green "Online access" link for eBooks. Click on the green link or the blue title hyperlink to open the book record.
Note: You may need the GALILEO password to access eBooks off campus. You may also log in to GALILEO using your college username and password. For more information see our guide on accessing GALILEO.
7. Use the “Tweak my results” column on the left to limit or filter search results for "Books" and "Full Access Online."
9. eBook records in GALILEO will look different based on the database in which the publication is located. Look for a “PDF” for scanned image of book or “contents” for text only.
R2 Digital Library
The R2 Digital Library is a database of medical, nursing and allied health eBooks purchased by the library. Some books are Open Access and an unlimited number of people may use the books at one time. Other books have licenses that limit the number of users who may access the material.