Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Attic (On-Campus Tutoring)
On campus tutoring is available at Camden and Main Campus. Students can locate tutor help at the ATTIC (Academic Tutoring & Instruction Center) located in both campus libraries.
Contact the Academic Tutoring & Instruction Center - The ATTIC
Main Campus: (912) 279-5790
Camden Center: (912) 510-3331
Student ID Cards
Student ID cards are no longer made and distributed from library locations. Students ID cards (MAC card) can be attained from the new card office.
Card Office Information:
The Card Office and Bursar's Office are located together on the 1st floor of the Andrews Center in between the Bookstore and Financial Aid.
Card Office Staff
Copies of needed materials may be made from single sheets, books, and periodicals for 5¢ per sheet. Instructions for operating photocopying equipment are posted.
- Books may be borrowed for 28 days.
- Borrowed books may be renewed twice.
- Videos, journals, magazines, reference books and may only be used in the library.
- Reserve materials are available at the circulation desk for use in the library.
- Books that are not returned within 90 days after the due date are considered lost and will be assessed a lost book fee of $60
Borrowed books may be renewed at College of Coastal Georgia Libraries or online at gil.ccga.edu. CLICK the GIL image above to go to gill.ccga.edu.
- Books must be renewed prior to the due date.
- Enter your Student Identification Number in the Patron Barcode textbox to the right of the drop-down menu.
- Type in your PIN (ask for help at circulation desk if needed)
- Enter your Last Name.
- Click the LOGON button.
- Under ITEMS CHARGED OUT select the check box next to the title you want to renew.
- Click on the RENEW ITEMS button.
CCGA Libraries: Social Media Links