- U.S. House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming
Biparatisan, non-legislative committee, appointed at the beginning of the 110th Congress, led by Edward Markey, U.S. House of Representatives (Democrat, Massachusetts)
- Climate Change | U.S. EPA
Global warming website of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- U.S. Global Change Research Information Office
Dissemination of reports and other information on climate change research, strategies and technologies, and global change-related educational resources on behalf of the various US Federal Agencies that are involved in the US Global Change Research Program
- EIA - Energy Emissions Data & Environmental Analysis of Energy Data
Energy-related emissions data and environmental analysis, voluntary reporting of greenhouse gas emissions, annual forecasts
- NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - Climate
Government agency responsible for observation and monitoring, research and modeling, and dissemination of information on climate variability.
- Department of Energy - Homepage
Reports, policy, energy-saving tips for the public